Calling all foodies! The Taste of the World festival is now back for its eighth year at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church.
Local restaurants and vendors will serve up international food from 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 10.
"We’re serving the World on a Platter in McLaughlin Hall for our 8th annual parish fundraiser and local restaurant showcase. Many of our favorite local restaurants will have food samples to enjoy," organizers announced on Facebook.
Confirmed vendors for the event include:
- Jack & Nellie’s (108-25 Ascan Ave.)
- Rove (72-27 Austin St.)
- Tuscan Hills (110-60 Queens Blvd.)
- Portofino (109-32 Ascan Ave.)
- Matiz (110-72 Queens Blvd.)
- La Dolce Italia Bakery (104-05 Metropolitan Ave.)
- La Vigna (100-11 Metropolitan Ave.)
- Rimtin (104-02 Metropolitan Ave.)
- Cipollina Gourmet Italian Market (116-09 Queens Blvd.)
- Keuka Kafe (112-04 Queens Blvd.)
- La Boulangerie (109-01 72nd Road)
- Chipotle (70-30 Austin St.)
- Agra Palace (116-33 Queens Blvd.)
- The Bund (100-30 Queens Blvd.)
- Violet’s Vietnamese Shoppe (72-36 Austin St.)
- Guantanamera (110-80 Queens Blvd.)
- Alba Pizzeria and Restaurant (137-65 Queens Blvd.)
- OBA Mediterranean Gyro and Grill (70-35 Austin St.)
- Knish Nosh (98-104 Queens Blvd.)
- Cobblestone Pub and Biergarten (117-18 Queens Blvd.)
- Layla’s Delicacies (108-25 72nd Ave.)
- Compadres77 Mexican Restaurant (115-20 Queens Blvd.)
- Deasura (100-05 Metropolitan Ave.)
Last year, the event had about 200 people attend and a record 38 vendors.
$25 advance tickets
$30 at the door
*Raffle tickets will be sold separately.
To purchase tickets, stop by the church or call during business hours at 718.268.6251.
Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church
110-06 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, New York 11375
Photos Credit: OLQM and Greg Kandra